Denied contractor applicants and the contractor company will be notified in
The contractor company and/or the contractor applicant can issue an appeal to eRailSafe. To learn more about the appeals process, visit the Appeals Page.
Program Criteria for Denial of Access to Railroad Properties
- History of convictions for felony and/or misdemeanor crimes of concern
- Probation within the last five years
- Incarceration within the last five years
- Any pending felony and/or misdemeanor charge
- SSN discrepancy/possible name mismatch
Crimeof concern within the last seven years
- Not disposed and/or open court case
- Out of service area
- Permanent disqualifier
- Background check canceled by
Please Note: Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the eRailSafe system are solely responsible for developing the program/screening criteria by which approvals and denials of property access and credentialing are issued.
eVerifile.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for, developing such program/screening criteria or decisions resulting from such criteria.
Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the eRailSafe system also have sole responsibility for resolving any appeal to their denial decisions and eVerifile.com expressly disclaims any responsibility for the same.