Enrolled eRailSafe Contractors:
Please read the following important information on using this program
Thank you for your partnership in helping keep the Class I Railroads Safe and Secure!
Important eRailSafe Information
How To Log In:
To log into the eRailSafe system, you will use the email address and password you entered when you subscribed. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Cost of eRailSafe:
The cost per employee is $70. This includes a background check, awareness training and testing, and a badge. Renewals must occur every 2 years to stay compliant.
Important notes on processing applicants:
Confirm that a credit card is on file in your company account. Otherwise, you will not be able to process applicants through eRailSafe.
- Before initiating a background check, complete and save a consent form from every applicant.
- Please ensure you are entering the applicant’s full legal name. If you change a search identifier (name, birth date, or SSN) on an applicant, you will be charged an additional $52.00 to rerun the report.
- If you receive a Social Security Number (SSN) discrepancy email or notification, please follow the instructions in the notification on your “Required Tasks”.
- You can find notifications regarding your eRailSafe applicants in the “Required Tasks” list.
- For applicants that have not been in the U.S. for at least 7 years, please email [email protected].
- Please call our dedicated support service at 1-800-560-6435 or email [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your account.
Are you an applicant looking for training and testing? Please click here.